14.5″ Carb Stone Assembly
Cellar Supply is proud to offer our Carbonation stone assembly for 20bbl to 120bbl brite beer tanks. There are NO Threads on our carbonation stones! Fits all standard 1.5″ Tri-Clamp tank openings and connects to the included 1.5″ Sanitary Gas Check Valve.
To create a cascading wall of Carbon dioxide inside your brite beer tank, gradually and gently increase the CO2 pressure (a little at a time) until proper carbonation levels are reached. Slow and steady wins the race in forced carbonation and this minimizes aroma stripping that can happen if you carbonate too hard or fast.
Easy to clean beer stone by utilizing an acid CIP cycle. Simply connect both of the stones 1.5″ Tri-Clamp fittings (one on each side of the stone) to two hoses and pump acid cleaner through the carbonation stones scintered pores in reverse direction than that of the CO2. Be sure to wear protective gear and use appropriate pressure regulating device while cleaning and using to be safe.
- 14.5″ Sintered Stainless Carbonating Stone connects to the brite tank with a 1.5″ Tri-Clamp® flange
- Carb stone connects outside of tank to check valve with another 1.5″” Tri-Clamp® flange
- 2nd Generation Check valve has 1.5″ Tri-Clamp® flange with 3/8″fnpt for CO2 line connection. (Other gas connection sizes available)
- ~5psi Wetting pressure (combined check valve & carb stone)
- 2µ sintered pore size
– Overall length: 16.5″, with 14.5″ protrusion into the tank.
– Stone diameter: 1 1/4″
98 in stock (can be backordered)