12″ Carbonation Stone Assembly
Cellar Supply is proud to offer our Carbonation stone assembly for 7bbl to 20bbl brite beer tanks with thicker glycol jacket and insulation.
Our 12″ carbonation stone offers a great solution for in tank carbonating of brite beer. A solid 4″ portion reaches through the glycol jackets, with 8″ of sintered stone to create a cascading wall of Carbon dioxide inside your brite beer tank. Gradually and gently increase the CO2 pressure (a little at a time) at approximately 5-6LPM until proper carbonation levels are reached. Slow and steady wins the race in forced carbonation and this minimizes aroma stripping that can happen if you carbonate too hard or fast.
Easy to clean beer stone by utilizing an acid CIP cycle. Simply connect the 1.5″ tri clover fitting on the stone inlet to a 1.5″ tri clover “T” fitting and cycle your preferred acid cleaner through the stones scintered pores. Be sure to wear protective gear and use appropriate pressure regulating device while cleaning and using to be safe.
- 12″ Scintered Stainless Carbonating Stone connects to the brite tank with a 1.5″ Tri-Clamp® flange
- Carb stone connects outside of tank to check valve with 1.5″ Tri-Clamp® flange
- 2nd Generation Check valve has 1.5″ Tri-Clamp® flange with 3/8″fnpt for CO2 line connection.
- 5psi Wetting pressure (combined check valve & carb stone)
- 2µ Sintered Stone pore size
- 1.5″ Stainless Tri-Clamp clamp
- 1.5″ tri clover EPDM gaskets
The CO2 Gas inlet side of the check valve has 3/8″FNPT (which connects to any CO2 line or gas quick connect).
– Overall length: 13.75″, with 12″ protrusion into the tank.
– Stone diameter: 3/4″
61 in stock (can be backordered)